This scent is an ode to the Lost Gardens of Heligan; 200 acres of garden history, mystery, and romance. Thirty years ago, Heligan's historic gardens were unknown and unseen; lost to the brambles of time.
Experience the magic of transforming your home and transporting it to the magical lost gardens of Heligan.
This scent encompasses the beauty and you will be transported to a garden in full bloom. There are notes of lilac, rose, and jasmine with a base of green florals. With its lovely floral scent, it will turn your home into a bursting bouquet that uplifts your space with lush florals.
Top: Lilac Middle: Rose, Carnation Bottom: Jasmine, Green Leaves
100G - burns for up to 30 hours (comes with cotton wick) 200G - burns for up to 60 hours (comes with wooden wick)
All our scented candles made with our signature 100% palm wax and coconut oil blend, and are thoughtfully hand poured in Singapore.
Direct courier services for all local deliveries is free of charge with a minimum of S$60 spent. For purchases below S$60, we charge a nominal fee of S$4.50 for direct courier delivery.
Shipping (Standard Delivery)
Once you've placed your order, an order confirmation email will be sent to your inbox. Your orders and delivered within 5-7 working days (excluding Saturday, Sundays and Public Holidays). Expect up to 7 working days to receive your order, exclusions to occur during festive and peak periods.
- A nominal fee of S$14 per location for Express Deliveries (2 days, excluding Sundays and Public Holidays)
Tracking of parcels
You can track your order via the tracking link once you have received an email on Shipment Confirmation and a tracking number will be provided to you in that email.
1. The first burn is most important. Do burn your candle for 1-2 hours for the first burn, or ensure that the melt pool has reached the edge of the candle jar before extinguishing. Try not to burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time - extinguish, cool, trim wick before relighting!
2. Trim candle wick before each relight. For best burn results, make sure to keep your wick trimmed to 5mm. You can do this by trimming off the top black bits of the wick with our wick trimmers.
3. Trouble lighting your wood wick? (only applicable for 200g candles) Wooden wicks can be tricky to maintain, they may take a few lights to get them going! If lighting fails, try trimming the wick down by a bit each time and test to see if it is able to relight. Make sure to scrap the wax away (&save it for later!) if the wick seems to be "drowning" in the wax.
4. Enjoy your candle! Candles are best used in air-conditioned rooms for its full effect.
For more information & candle safety: https://lynkartisan.com/pages/faq